Hi, maybe it is not a real queue solution, but a simple php script for
parsing the GET/POST params and store the messages on a database could
work on most cases; using the same script to generate the reply 'MT'
could work but be careful since if the scripts takes a lot of time to
finish/process the data, it could be your bottleneck.

Also you simple can store the files on the database and later with an
alternate script based on a status flag, process the messages.

Now if you would like to use a real queue system, you could use
rabbitMQ, here maybe you again can use the nginx+php combo to parse
the GET/POST from kannel, but instead of storing the messages on the
database, this time you push them to a queue so latter you can process
them.

regards.