From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Joseph Koech
Sent: Saturday, 20 August, 2011 21:59
To: Nikos Balkanas
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Using Huawei Ideos Android phone with Kannel

Thanks Alvaro and Nikos,
I have never used minicom before, but after I installed it, this is
what I saw after initializing it on the command line:

Welcome to minicom 2.5

Compiled on Feb  5 2011, 06:31:35.
Port /dev/tty8

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

I know it's lame to ask this, but how do I enter AT+CNMI? I've tried
but all I get is the same screen as above. Thank you.

KR,
Joseph.