From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of
Bertrand Dupont
Sent: Thursday, 25 August, 2011 14:40
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: How to inject DLR in kannel ?

Hi all,

As I need an smpp server to accept incomming connection I've recently compiled
and installed the addons/opensmppbox with success, this kannel send the sms to
a third party application that is performing control, billing and re route sms
to the correct SMSC (throught another kannel) but I've the following problems :

- how my third party application can sendback DLR to the kannel with
opensmppbox ?

My architecture is like this :

SMPP Client --> Kannel with Opensmppbox configured with an SMSC HTTP link on
"myscript.php" --> my own application for billing, re route etc.... --> another
kannel with smpp and at connection

Regards,

Bertrand.