Hi all,

I still have my random accents problem when sending my SMS, and I think I've
found the circumstances in wich it appends : it's when kannel is requeuing the
sms.

For all SMS received without accents, I found in my kannel log that the sms
have been sent a first time with correct PDU (I mean if I decode the PDU, I've
got my accents) but as modem was not available, ("send command status : -1" in
the log ) Kannel is requeing the sms and when the sms is sent (with success)
for the second time, the PDU I've in the log doesn't contain anymore accent.

Does anyone know how work the requeing process ?

I've try to inspect the source code and found that smsc_at.c was calling this
function :
bb_smscconn_send_failed(privdata->conn, msg,SMSCCONN_FAILED_TEMPORARILY,
octstr_create("ERROR"));
then this function in bb_smscconn.c is calling the following function :

gwlist_produce(outgoing_sms, sms);

and finally this function is calling in list.c

gwlist_append(List *list, void *item)

wich seems to "add" the sms item to the bearbox queue I supposed. But I can't
see any charset parameters or something like that.

Does anyone already face this issue ?

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Bertrand