Can any one please confirm that does kannel have load balancing between GSM
Modems?

i.e. I plug in 5 of em and I just call send and kannel manages which device
is less loaded already and routes automatically sms to that device etc?

And also what kind of GSM Modem you have used perfectly with kannel? so far
I have w200 it's good but it switches to file transfer mode automatically
every 2, 3 days.
ߣ∂ςқ <http://loop.pk>