hello ,

 I'm having problems to receive smses sent from smppsim. Everything is
connected but i get an error in the smppsim log saying that there is no
receiver for that number. And that i should have a bind_receiver with an
appropriate adress range. I've filled in a random number as recipient. I'm
using the html form that came with smppsim for sending smses. I'm running
windows 7 home premium on a dual core laptop. I have installed kannel on a VM
running ubuntu 10.10

here is my configuration file:

#
# Sample configuration file for Kannel bearerbox on Debian.
# See the documentation for explanations of fields.
#
# HTTP administration is disabled by default. Make sure you set the
# password if you enable it.
group = core
admin-port = 6000
admin-password = bar
admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
wapbox-port = 6001
smsbox-port = 5001
wdp-interface-name = "*"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
dlr-storage = internal
http-proxy-username = harvey
http-proxy-password = harvey

group = wapbox
bearerbox-host = "127.0.0.1"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/wapbox.log"
 group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = "127.0.0.1"
sendsms-port = 6013
global-sender = 6013
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log"group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = testsmsc
host = "127.0.0.1"
port = 2775
receive-port = 2775
smsc-username = smppclient1
smsc-password = password
system-type = 'VMA'
service-type = 'test'
interface-version = 34
address-range = '8759008'
msg-id-type = 0
transceiver-mode = true
my-number = "8759008"group = sendsms-user
username = harvey
password = harvey
default-smsc = SMPPSim
group = sendsms-user
username = tar
password = pit
default-smsc = testsmsc
group = sms-service
keyword = testreq
get-url = "http://%S";
i hope someone can help me. thanx in advance,

harvey