Thanks Stipe. Can u please list the prices for me for all available
components, including some GUI monitoring/config module, which could be
offered to customers for their ease?

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011, Stipe Tolj <s...@tolj.org> wrote:
> Am 24.11.2011 08:41, schrieb ha...@aeon.pk:
>>
>> Can someone guide me about the pricing for the commercial usage of
Kannel SMS
>> gateway? Thanks!
>
> as Rene pointed out, Kannel is open source software, under our Kannel
Software License Version 1.0, which is available at:

>  https://svn.kannel.org/gateway/trunk/LICENSE
>
> though, there are several commercial add-on components, like the Kannel
SMPP v3.4 server (smppbox) and other carrier-grade components. Those are
subject to commercial licensing.