Ok, thanks a lot :)

Il 07/12/2011 11:08, Emmanuel CHANSON ha scritto:

Hello,

Mysql db in Kannel is used to handle dlr report not to store all sms.
Have a look to playsms you may find some usefull features.
All sms will be stored in mysql db.

Playsms.org
Playsms-mc.mediacom.nc <http://Playsms-mc.mediacom.nc>

Br

Emmanuel

Le 7 déc. 2011 20:51, "Supporto Tecnico - Crazy Network" <supp...@crazynetwork.it <mailto:supp...@crazynetwork.it>> a écrit :

     Hi everyone.

    im trying to work with Kannel since some month now and ive
    successfull let it work as the company where i work want.. now..
    my next step is save SMS into a DB so ive recompiled Kannel with
    latest SVN (yesterday 06/12/11) with mysql option enabled (and ofc
    mysql-devel installed).

    Installation went just fine, configuration doent give any error
    but im unable to see sms stored in database.

    Ive made some search on google and i should have wrong understand
    what i read (my native language is not english, so, sorry for any
    error), ive read that mysql is used just as temp database where
    kannel put the sms and remove that line once he have reply to the
    database, is this correct?

    If yes, how should i do for let sms stored to the database?

    Also, what about if i dont want that kannel reply directly to the
    sms? (Now he reply with a get-url in sms-service and with a status
    0 delivery accepted from source code (that i had edited for test).

    Here my needs so:
    1 - Kannel receive the SMS and store it in a MySQL DB
    2 - A custom PHP script (that will be programmed from some
    programmers here in office) will check every minute (with crontab)
    if there are new sms
    3 - The PHP script will call smsbox for send multiple sms (like
    sms accepted, forward of the sms to tech support or/and whatever)
    4 - Kannel store the sent sms into another table using sqlbox i
    suppose (still didnt study this yet)

    Anyone can help me out with this request? Here my config:

    >cat kannel.conf
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/core.conf"
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/smsc.conf"
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/smsbox.conf"
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/sms-user.conf"
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/sms-service.conf"
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/modems.conf"
    include = "/usr/local/kannel/mysql.conf"

    >cat core.conf
    group = core
    admin-port = 13000
    smsbox-port = 13001
    admin-password = foo
    #status-password = foo
    #admin-deny-ip = ""
    admin-allow-ip = ""
    log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
    log-level = 0
    #box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
    box-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
    dlr-storage = mysql
    #unified-prefix = "+39,0039;+,00"
    access-log = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox-access.log"
    #store-location = "/usr/local/kannel/store.kannel"
    #ssl-server-cert-file = "cert.pem"
    #ssl-server-key-file = "key.pem"
    #ssl-certkey-file = "mycertandprivkeyfile.pem"

    >cat smsc.conf
    group = smsc
    smsc = at
    modemtype = auto
    device=/dev/ttyUSB1
    my-number = 3806320353
    connect-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
    log-level = 0

    >cat smsbox.conf
    group = smsbox
    bearerbox-host = 10.10.15.123
    sendsms-port = 13013
    global-sender = 3806320353
    #sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-"
    log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log"
    log-level = 0
    access-log = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox-access.log"

    >cat sms-user.conf
    group = sendsms-user
    username = andrea
    password = password
    concatenation = true
    max-messages = 1000
    #user-deny-ip = ""
    user-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"

    >cat sms-service.conf
    group = sms-service
    keyword =
    catch-all = yes
    get-url =

"http://10.10.15.123:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=andrea&password=password&from=RTH&to=3388552885+%q&text=GAI+USER+%q+your+request+is+accepted+form+the+system+at+%t+and+will+be+sent+to+our+team.+Text:+%a

<http://10.10.15.123:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=andrea&password=password&from=RTH&to=3388552885+%q%26text%3DGAI+USER+%q+your+request+is+accepted+form+the+system+at+%t+and+will+be+sent+to+our+team.+Text:+%a>"

    group = sms-service
    keyword = default
    text = "No service specified"

    >cat mysql.conf
    group = mysql-connection
    id = dlr-db
    host = 10.10.11.7
    username = sms
    password = vR174
    database = sms
    max-connections = 10

    group = dlr-db
    id = dlr-db
    table = dlr
    field-smsc = smsc
    field-timestamp = ts
    field-source = source
    field-destination = destination
    field-service = service
    field-url = url
    field-mask = mask
    field-status = status
    field-boxc-id = boxc

    I didnt pasted modem.conf cause i dont think is needed, modem is
    an Huawei E220 USB that is working great if anyone would like to
    use it.

    Can anyone point me to the right edits?

    Thanks in advance.

    Best regards
-- Andrea Iannucci
    ----------------------------

    ----------------------------
    Crazy Network di Iannucci Andrea
    Viale G.B. Lulli, 24
    00050 Cerveteri - RM
    (w) www.crazynetwork.it <http://www.crazynetwork.it>
    (e) andrea.iannu...@crazynetwork.it
    <mailto:andrea.iannu...@crazynetwork.it>
    (t) +39 06 62279876 <tel:%2B39%2006%2062279876>
    (f) +39 06 62298767 <tel:%2B39%2006%2062298767>
    (m) +39 338 8552885 <tel:%2B39%20338%208552885>

    Please consider our enviromental responsabilità before printing
    this E-Mail. Thank you.

    Questo messaggio di posta elettronica contiene informazioni di
    carattere confidenziale rivolte esclusivamente al destinatario
    sopra indicato.
    E' vietato l'uso, la diffusione, distribuzione o riproduzione da
    parte di ogni altra persona. Nel caso aveste ricevuto questo
    messaggio di posta elettronica per errore, siete pregati di
    segnalarlo immediatamente al mittente e distruggere quanto
    ricevuto (compresi i file allegati) senza farne copia.
    Qualsivoglia utilizzo non autorizzato del contenuto di questo
    messaggio costituisce violazione dell'obbligo di non prendere
    cognizione della corrispondenza tra altri soggetti, salvo più
    grave illecito, ed espone il responsabile alle relative conseguenze.

    This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged
    information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not
    authorised to read, print, save, process or disclose this message.
    If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the
    sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any
    copies.
    Any use, distribution, reproduction or disclosure by any person
    other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and the
    person responsible may incur penalties.

Andrea Iannucci

Crazy Network di Iannucci Andrea
Viale G.B. Lulli, 24