Hi Mohammed,

thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately I won't be at my workplace again until next monday, so I won't be
able to provide detailed logs since then.
On the other hand, I can post the kannel.conf file currently in use on the test
machine.
Thanks again for your help. I'll post relevant log entries ASAP.

Cheers,
Fabio

################################
#
# BEARERBOX
#
################################

group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = SECRET
#status-password = SECRET
admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "127.0.0.*;192.168.1.*"
smsbox-port = 13003
#wapbox-port = 13002
#wdp-interface-name = "*"
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"
store-type = spool
store-location = "/var/spool/kannel"
log-level = 1
#log-level = 0
sms-incoming-queue-limit = -1
sms-outgoing-queue-limit = -1
sms-resend-retry = 0
dlr-storage = internal

################################
#
# SMSBOX
#
################################

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = "localhost"
sendsms-port = 13013
sendsms-chars = "0123456789 "
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log"
log-level = 1
#log-level = 0
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"

################################
#
# ACCOUNT/SMSC MAPPINGS
#
################################

# SMSC FAKEPLEX
group = sendsms-user
username = USERNAME1
password = SECRET1
name = user_smsc_fake
user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip = "127.0.0.*;192.168.1.*"
forced-smsc = smscfake
default-sender = mycompany
max-messages = 3
concatenation = 1
omit-empty = 1
#

# SMSC PRODUCTION
group = sendsms-user
username = USERNAME2
password = SECRET2
name = user_smsc_prod
user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
user-allow-ip = "127.0.0.*;192.168.1.*"
forced-smsc = smscprod
default-sender = mycompany
max-messages = 3
concatenation = 1
omit-empty = 1
#

################################
#
# SMSC CONFIG
#
################################

# SMSC FAKEPLEX
group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = smscfake
allowed-smsc-id = smscfake
host = <SMSC HOSTNAME (GATEWAY A)>
port = 3205
receive-port = 3205
transceiver-mode = true
smsc-username = USERNAME_SMSC
smsc-password = SECRET_SMSC
system-type = "mycompany3"
service-type = 18170
max-pending-submits = 10
msg-id-type = 0x01
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsc.gatewayA.log"
log-level = 1

group = smsc
smsc = smpp
smsc-id = smscfake
allowed-smsc-id = smscfake
host = <SMSC HOSTNAME (GATEWAY B)>
port = 3205
receive-port = 3205
transceiver-mode = true
smsc-username = USERNAME_SMSC
smsc-password = SECRET_SMSC
system-type = "mycompany3"
service-type = 18170
max-pending-submits = 10
msg-id-type = 0x01
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsc.gatewayB.log"
log-level = 1
#

# SMSC PRODUCTION
group = smsc