Hi all!

I'm reading the Userguide Chapter 10 that talks about SMS Delivery reports.

In a given paragraph I find this:
"*If you specify *dlr-mask *on the URL you pass on to Kannel you also need
to specify *dlr-url*.*"

If I understood correctly, there is the possibility to specify the *dlr-mask
* somewhere else than the URL. If so, where is it?

I've tried to insert it in any of the groups I have on the
*kannel.conf*file, but the bearerbox always ends on PANIC saying that
the
*dlr-mask* directive shouldn't be there.

If I can't place it on the *kannel.conf* file, where should it be?

Best regards,
Jorge

--

  [image: Multivision] *Jorge Raimundo