Hi!

I've set up sqlbox with success because I need to send bulk SMS.

I've tested to send an SMS via sqlbox with success, but I don't see on the
sent_sms table any info regarding the delivery report (dlr) except the mask
and the url.

Could you please enlighten me on how to have dlr info with sqlbox?

Best regards,
Jorge

--

  [image: Multivision] *Jorge Raimundo