Hi Suranga Ranjith  ,

                You can find some replies below

1. Is there a way to send bulk messages using Kannel with higher speed (using
SMPP) and also for receive ?
            Yes just you need an enterprise connection specially in a
transportation layer just like SS7 or sigtrain
2. If I have a SMPP connection (I'm using SMPPSim) then what is the standard
way to send sms form internal to ESME?
    (Now I use cgi-bin URL for send sms from kannel to ESME)
            SMPP
3. Is there a way to send sms using cgi-bin URL with a time interval like below
example?
    (Because I think, this is the way to send sms with higher rate if this is
the standard way)
            Of course if you have multi application that send to smsbox  it
will be better .
    cgi-bin/sendsms?from=66456&to=111+222+333+444+555&text=message&interval=0.1
            you can do that using this command $ export
x="http://smshost:port/cgi-bin/sendsms?from=66456&to=111+222+333+444+555&text=message";
 ;
$ watch -n 1 'curl $x ; curl $x ;curl $x 2> /dev/null'
                This will send 3 per second
4. If the way to send sms by calling the cgi-bin URL (form internal to ESME),
what happens when it uses for bulk sms and if the URL string (QueryString)
exceeded the limit?
            You can get this data from ESME . and from your side you can split
messages .
5. We can use fakesmsc in the following way, but it sends the same sms to same
number, multiple times

    fakesmsc -r port -i interval -m count "from to text your message"

    Is there a way to send different sms with different from numbers using
fakesmsc ?
    For eg, using a file with recipient numbers

    fakesmsc -r 13010 -i 0.1 -m 100 "/root/from.number.list 5656 text
/root/from.msg.list"

    (This can mimic different mobile users send different messages to a
specific SMSC and they route all messages to the Kannel)

6. What is the maximum incoming rate and outgoing rate  (msg/sec) in Kannel or
any idea about it or in experience?
                I think it is strongly depends on the hardware .

Thank you!