Hello all,

I just read the usermanual on SQL box at
http://www.blogalex.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/userguide.pdf and I wish
to implememt SQL box for my kannel installation since it is rumored to be
faster that sendsms.cgi. but I have a couple of quick Questions.

1.       In the doc, it says to start bearerbox the sql box. Do I still have
to start smsbox ata all?

2.       The sent_sms table, is that a delivery report from the SMSC or just
local kannel logging. If not, will the existitin dlr table in my existing
kannel config work?

3.       At present with sendsms, I have smsc groups that defines which
number prefixes are sent to which operator using denied-smsc-id and
allowed-smsc-id. If I include the sql box group in the present config file
will they still work or do I have remove them and define routing in the
send_sms table?

Thank you for your help!