Dear Michael ,
        You can use SQLBox
But please do not use more than one mailing list   :)

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of
Michael Farouk
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 11:04 AM
To: Michael Farouk; Iain Dooley; de...@kannel.org; devel-repo...@kannel.org;
commerc...@kannel.org
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 41

Can you help me ?

Best Regards
Michael Farouk

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Farouk
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 10:00 AM
To: 'Iain Dooley'
Cc: users@kannel.org

Hi Iain,

Thanks for your reply.
I don't need php interface to insert in the database. The kannel insert the SMS
traffic in the log file beareraccess.log I don't like the solution I need
kannel write in the mysql direct no interface between kannel & mysql.

I like that

MO Message ---->        SMSC  ------  >  Kannel  --mo---  > Mysql  ------- >
Application

MT Message  < ---- SMSC < ------   Kannel < --MT---   Mysql < -------