Try adding &smsc=fake to your http request.

== Rene

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Richard Crawshaw
Sent: Friday, 23 March, 2012 10:58
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Routing failed, re-queued

Hi

I'm in the process of configuring a new instance of Kannel.  We're moving
some of our servers into the cloud, including the one running Kannel, which
is currently running Ubuntu 10.04 under VMWare.

I've duplicated the config files from the currently running Kannel instance
and modified them slightly for the cloud server; initially using the fake
SMSC for testing.  However whenever I try to send a message through the HTTP
interface I'm getting Queued for later delivery and the message queue
increases by one.

I've re-read the documentation and tried various different things in the
smsbox, smsbox-route, sendsms-user and smsc groups, all to no avail.  The
only other result I've managed to get is Forbidden.

I'm using a build of 1.5.0 retrieved from the trunk in December 2011.  Our
currently functioning Kannel instance is a build of 1.5.0 from about a year
ago.

The conf files and logs are attached. There's also a grab of Kannel's status
page.

The message I'm trying to send via HTTP is:

?username=Kannel&password=gateway&from=Kannel-test&to=07123456789&text=test2

If anybody could identify what I've managed to get wrong that would be
great.  I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't see it.  Many thanks.

Richard

Richard Crawshaw
Software Developer

 <http://www.the-contactgroup.com> www.the-contactgroup.com

Contact Group
Telephone (UK): 0844 448 4422
Telephone (ROI): 0818 286 795
Mobile : 0786 625 9418
Facsimile (UK): 0844 448 9090
Facsimile (ROI): 0818 444 223
Email: richard.craws...@the-contactgroup.com
Web Site: www.the-contactgroup.com
Twitter: @contactgroup

<http://www.the-contactgroup.com/news/latest-news/contact-group-wins-technol
ogy-supplier-of-the-year-at-the-educationinvestor-awards/> EducationInvestor
Awards - Technology Supplier of the Year 2011 WINNER

This e-mail is intended for the above named only. It may contain private and
confidential information or material that is privileged. If it has come to
you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy or
show it to anyone. Please return the message immediately to
postmas...@the-contactgroup.com The Validity of any pricing information
contained herein is 30 days unless otherwise stated. E & OE. Standard terms
and conditions apply. Service by Truancy Call Ltd. Registered in England No.
4125665. Registered office: Lonsdale House, 52 Blucher Street, Birmingham,
B1 1QU. Data Protection No. Z7911829

<<image001.gif>>