Hello

Please somebody help me....

I am using MS Sql server 2008 for storing external delivery report as well
as pushing sms. My kannel is working fine and get delivery report from smsc
But sql server can't get any update from kannel, what is the reason behind
that please explain.

   I am pushing sms from MS Sql server with dlr-mask and dlr-url, everything
is working fine and getting delivery report in sent_sms as well as update my
dlr table also in mysql. But problem is that  sql server doesn't get
delivery reports from kannel via dlr_url.

1.       is there any config parameter for kannel.conf or sqlbox.conf

2.       should I have run any command in mysql.

3.       Is there any script required.

This is my query strings   for sending sms.

INSERT INTO
send_sms(momt,sender,receiver,msgdata,smsc_id,dlr_mask,dlr_url,coding)
VALUES
('MT','test','1234537001','Testing','AT',31,'http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8082/dlr
report.aspx?dlrrstatus=%d&msgid=anynumber',0)

Please write me what should I do and how is it.

Thanks in advance to all

Cool regards

Sk. samsuddoza

Thanks & Regards,