You have the ports mixed up.

Also port 443 is not a wise choice, because it is used by https already.

== Rene

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of bilal kamoto
Sent: Monday, 28 May, 2012 21:29
To: 'spameden'
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: kannel able to send but not receiving sms

Hi

I’ve  installed and configured sqlbox but am not sure of the sequence of
starting the bearerbox, smsbox and sqlbox.

starting bearerbox and smsbox works perfectly fine but when I start
sqlbox,,the localhost bearerbox connects perfectly but there is an error
when connecting to smsbox “ bind system error address already

# Sample configuration file for Kannel bearerbox on Debian.

# See the documentation for explanations of fields.

#

# HTTP administration is disabled by default. Make sure you set the

# password if you enable it.

group = core

admin-port = 443

admin-password = bar

admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"

admin-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1;192.168.0.*"

smsbox-port = 444

#wapbox-port = 13004

wdp-interface-name = "*"

log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"

access-log="/var/log/kannel/access.log"

box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"

box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1;192.168.0.*"

dlr-storage = internal

group = wapbox

bearerbox-host = localhost

log-file = "/var/log/kannel/wapbox.log"

# My modem

group = smsc

smsc = at

smsc-id = Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

modemtype = Nokia

device = /dev/ttyUSB0

speed = 0

#pin = 2345

sim-buffering = true

#message-storage = MT

# My modem group

group = modems

id = Nokia

name = Nokia

#detect-string = NOKIA

#keepalive-cmd = "AT+CBC;+CSQ"

init-string = "ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0"

#init-string = "AT S7=45 S0=0 L1 V1 X4 &c1 E1 Q0"

#init-string = "AT+CMGL=0,1,2"

init-string = "AT+CNMI=1,2,0,1,0;+CMEE=1"

#init-string = "AT+CNMI=2,1,2,2,0;+CMEE=1"

#message-storage = MT

#sim-buffering = true

#group = sqlbox

#id = mydlr

#smsbox-id = bil

#global-sender = "+265999307939"

#bearerbox-host = localhost

#bearerbox-port = 443

#smsbox-port = 444

#smsbox-port-ssl = false

#sql-log-table = sent_sms

#sql-insert-table = send_sms

#log-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel-sqlbox.log"

#log-level = 0

#include = " /usr/share/doc/kannel/examples/dlr-mysql.conf"

# fake smsc

group = smsbox-route

smsbox-id = bil

smsc-id = Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

#port = 10000

#connect-allow-ip = 127.0.0.1

#Send SMS

group = smsbox

smsbox-id = bil

bearerbox-host = localhost

sendsms-port = 13131

#sms-center-number = +29900140

sendsms-chars = "0123456789 "

global-sender = +######

access-log = "kannel.access"

log-file = "smsbox.log"

log-level = 0

#Receive SMS

group = sms-service

#keyword =

keyword-regex = .*

catch-all = yes

get-url = "http://localhost/receivesms.php?sender=%p& text=%b"

accept-x-kannel-headers = true

max-messages = 1

#group = mysql-connection

#id = mydrl

#host = localhost

#username = root

#password = boo

#database = kan

#max-connections = 1

#group = dlr-db

#id = mydlr

#table = dlr

#field-smsc = smsc

#field-timestamp = ts

#field-destination = destination

#field-source = source

#field-service = service

#field-url = url

#field-mask = mask

#field-status = status

#field-boxc-id = boxc

#Authentication

group = sendsms-user

username = jones

password = jones

sql.conf file

group = sqlbox

id = mydlr

smsbox-id = bil

global-sender = "+####"

bearerbox-host = localhost

bearerbox-port = 443

smsbox-port = 444

smsbox-port-ssl = false

sql-log-table = sent_sms

sql-insert-table = send_sms

log-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel-sqlbox.log"

log-level = 0

group = mysql-connection

id = mydlr

host = localhost