yep managed to download going through the examples am finding it hard to
comprehend am not good with codes to follow it step by step with no
documentation its gonna take a while i think. i wish there was a way php and
mysql...

i,ve figured out one thing when i use;

`bilz` ( `number` varchar(50) NOT NULL,

  `message` varchar(50) NOT NULL)),

it replies that there is an error
but when i create table bilz using,

bilz` ( `number` varchar(50),

  `message` varchar(50) ),

it works but the only problem is that the message field does not update..is it
related to my problem...
thanks in advance..