I didn't include users either. my bad.

From: Rene Kluwen [mailto:rene.klu...@chimit.nl]
Sent: Thursday, 02 August, 2012 22:19
To: 'spameden'
Subject: RE: schedule delivery of sms

No, after sending the sms, the structure, including the time field is
discarded.

Either way, if need be, bearerbox can modify the time field at any time.
Because we've already used it and after that the value is of no use anymore.

According to Emmanuel, it works like a charm.

But as you wish, post your comments on the list and let everybody know what
you think of it. You are right if your opinion is that this is a cleaner
solution.

== Rene