Hi Michael.

Thank you for detail information, I think u have great experience in Kannel.
May u provide us some simple for multiple connection?

With best regards,
Komil

8/3/2012 12:54 PM, Michael Bochkaryov ?????:
Hi Komil,

To route messages between SMSC you can use "smsc" parameter in sendsms HTTP interface. Also you can use (allowed/preferred/denied)-prefix parameters for MSISDN prefix based routing.

Group smsbox-route is for routing between multiple smsbox'es.