From: Gideon Karuga [mailto:gideonkar...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 August, 2012 13:46
To: Rene Kluwen; 'Alexander Malysh'
Cc: 'users@kannel.org Org'
Subject: Re: Kannel and SMPP

Hi,

Thank you for your response, I am using the command ;

http://localhost:13003/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=foo
<http://localhost:13003/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=foo&password=bar&to=+254725
068386&text=Hello+world> &password=bar&to=+254725068386&text=Hello+world

In Java, where 13003 is the sms-box port number, and the phone number has
the code, also tried without the code as 0725068386.

I've also attached the java snippet that I am using so as to send the sms
messages.

Best Regards,

Gideon Karuga,

  _____