Hi

As per your config; there is only one smsc: smsc1 with TX RX separate.
You can try adjusting max-pending or max-troughput parameters. This
might help in your througput. Check logs for trottling errors that
might indicate you are maxing allowed throughput.

Of course if you send more sms than allowed by your provider; there is
little you can do. Less that kannel can do since it hanles its queue
as a whole. Your best bet is in getting a better throughput from your
provider(s) either in the same link or in separate ones.

What we do is manage a queue/priority rutine outside kannel.

Opensmsc will not help much either since it does not managa queues either.

Regards

Alvaro

--