2012/9/19 Rene Kluwen <rene.klu...@chimit.nl>:

> It's an incompatible version mismatch.
> Newer opensmppbox versions use box-dlr-storage and older version use
> dlr-storage in group = core.

I have this issue with latest revision 66 from
https://svn.kannel.org/opensmppbox/trunk. I use box-dlr-storage option
on another host without any problems. So, behavior of one opensmppbox
executable file from one rpm custom package (I don't use Fedora or
Debian) is different at different hosts and/or with different current
directory (see my first message in this thread).

Is this a bug? Message about needed functions and compilation errors
without any database support looks like a bugs too.

Eugene Prokopiev