Hello Eric,

Kindly don't forget to add users mailing list in your future quires.

No, If you are connected as transceiver=false than you will not be able to
receive sms.

Can you cross check with your SMPP provider if they have allowed you to
bind as transmitter?

Or If they have given you two sessions one as TX and second as RX than i
will suggest appropriate connection strings.

Kindly check.

Regards
Tapan Thapa