** **

*From:* Jayanta Saha [mailto:jayanta....@gmail.com]
*Sent:* zondag 23 december 2012 13:36
*To:* Rene Kluwen
*Subject:* Re: SMS mo type****

** **

thanks for your suggestion ****

Actually my PHP script need to be connected to particular port which is
mentioned in Kannel file i.e in SMSC .bellow is the kannel.config part****

** **

group = smsc****

smsc = smpp****

smsc-id = Test123****

allowed-smsc-id = xxxxxxx****

host = xxxxxxx****

port = xxxxxx ///i need to connect to here ****

** **

so what will be the php script so that I can connect to that port of kannel
which is located in server****

** **

another thing i need to know that php script call the kannel.config or
kannel .config call phpscript....****

** **

thanks****

** **