Hello,

I'm using Kannel for a while. And I'd like to activate ssl for it.

I have a certificate that works well for my apache web server. It is
made by 3 files configured on Apache as follows:

SSLCertificateFile mycertificatefile.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile myprivatekey.key
SSLCertificateChainFile myintermediate.ca.pem
SSLCACertificateFile myca.pem

As you can see, to make it work, I had to add an intermediate
certificate chain file. And a CA certificate file. There is no option
for that on Kannel. Is there a way to add that? Maybe put the contents
of myca and myintermediate inside mycertificate. Has anyone tried
that?

My wget works my website:

wget https://example.com

but it does not work on kannel:

wget https://example.com:13013/send-sms
--2013-01-29 18:12:41--  https://example.com:13013/send-sms
Resolving example.com (example.com)... 127.0.0.1
Connecting to example.com (example.com)|127.0.0.1|:13013... connected.
ERROR: cannot verify example.com's certificate, issued by
‘/C=IL/O=SomeIssuer Ltd. Primary Intermediate Server CA’:
  Unable to locally verify the issuer's authority.
To connect to example.com insecurely, use `--no-check-certificate'.

Regards,
Rudy

PS:
I've already configured my keys and HTTP access.

group = core
ssl-server-key-file = "/etc/ssl/private/mycertificate.crt"
ssl-server-cert-file = "/etc/ssl/certs/myprivatekey.crt"
admin-port-ssl = true

group = smsbox
sendsms-port-ssl = true

Also, my web browser already recognizes the keys without the need to
configure the Intermediate Server CA (since it trusts the authority of
the issues). Wget (and a bunch of other client libs) do not, and
expect the web server to respond indicating a intermediate server CA.

PS2:

Did some research already but found nothing here in the list.

Regards,
Rudy