Hello.

I have a very long queue of messages at the SMSC that Kannel is
picking up very, very slowly. We did a tcpdump and they concluded that
Kannel was not sending a submit_sm_resp after getting a submit_sm
causing the SMSC to re-transmit the submit_sm over and over, hence the
delay.

Please help. My settings are as follows:

# ======================== CORE =========================
group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
admin-password = password
log-level = 0
store-type = file
store-location = /var/log/kannel/store_file
store-dump-freq = 1
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox_access.log"
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
dlr-storage = mysql
sms-resend-retry = 50

# ==================== SMS DAEMON ========================
group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
sendsms-port = 13013
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log"
log-level = 0
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox_access.log"
http-request-retry = 10
#sendsms-url=/send
mo-recode=true

#---------- MYSQL DLR --------
group = mysql-connection
id = mysql_dlr
host = localhost
username = dlr
password = dlr
database = dlr
max-connections = 1

group = dlr-db
id = mysql_dlr
table = dlr
field-smsc = smsc
field-timestamp = ts
field-destination = destination
field-source = source
field-service = service
field-url = url
field-mask = mask
field-status = status
field-boxc-id = boxc

#=============== SERVICES  ===============
include = "/etc/kannel/default_service.conf"

#=========== SMSC CONNECTIONS ===========

group=smsc
smsc=smpp
smsc-id=saf_receiver_b