Hello Kannel Team,

Thanks for the support this forum Provides; I've come a long way through
them.

I didn't set up my Organizations' kannel connection with smsc so I'm not
sure what parameters they required. Also, I can't inquire this from SMSC -
that would be a longer process.

I would like to know what Parameters SMSC always require from ESMEs in
order to allow for the forwarding of messages to my application. Apart from
the obvious like IP addresses, Do they require a port number? When the
submit_sm is made on the SMSC side, how exactly does it look like? What
parameters does the deliver_sm have apart from the PDU header? Which
parameters are forwarded to my server? The submit_sm on my side is all good
wih me. But I'd like to know more about the SMSC side of this smpp
connection.

I hope someone will really assist me to understand the smsc side of my
connection.

Thanks in advance.

Saludos

Ombongi Moraa fe