> Hi,
>
> Port 9203 is used for secure connection-oriented communication.
> In order to work with this port, you need to compile kannel
> code by defining HAVE_WTLS_OPENSSL flag in config.h.
> While doing so, it will ask for some packages, if you provide
> same it will compile then you will be able to work with this
> port. Also you will be able to work with port 9202, which is
> used for connection-less communication.
>
> - sunil

Hi,

Did You find any answer on this question? I'm working with Kannel 1.5.0 and
I need to make WAP gateway with SSL. I need to Kannel listen on port 9203,
but it doesn't. I configured Kannel with this flag, even used  this option
"./configure --enable-ssl. Kannel still listen only on ports 9200 and 9201.
Any idea?

Regards,

Lukas