Hi guyz,
I've been following this post, I have a some how similar problem, I don't
want sqlbox to process received text, as it stands it appears some kind of
load balancing between smsbox and sqlbox, as the bulk of the messages are
processed via the exec command but some are just inserted into sent_sms
with momt = MO.

I prefer all messages to be processed by the exec, how may i force this ??

Cheers

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Kelechi Micheals <kelechimiche...@gmail.com