Hi!

I'm having some trouble with the priority parameter of the sendsms not being respected on kannel 1.4.3.

If I send a large ammount of messages to kannel with sendsms, let's say around 20000, most of them with priorities 0 or 1, and in the middle of them I send some other messages with priorities 2 or 3, I tippically get some of the messages with higher priority being held back, waiting for some lower priority messages to be sent to the SMSC.

The SMSC used is EMI/UCP.

Is this the normal behaviour? Is there a way to make the messages with higher priority to be sent before the others?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Paulo Correia