MO messages are routed using smsbox-route.

See the users manual. There's examples there.

And please don't email me privately.

== Rene

From: Gabriel Augusto Diaz Zapata [mailto:gabriel.d...@gmail.com]
Sent: donderdag 14 november 2013 6:49
To: Rene Kluwen
Subject: Open SMPP Box Routing

Hi Rene

Sorry for bothering you.

I just checked that you developed an special patch to route MO messages from
carrier and send to specific sms_id based on short number, using SMPPBox

Can you help me with an example of ,conf to do this?

I need to route messages, may be, wit specific shortcode from carrier and
send the mesages to a special ESME client connected to OpenSMPPBox. It is
possible?

I mean..

Carrier to Kannel

Kannel To OPenSMMPBox, specific systemId/BoxId?

It is possible, bsed on shortcode and text?

I need to understand how works routing from carrier to OPenSMPPBox

Let me know and thank you in advanced

gabriel