Check msg-type-id parameter, it might be your SMSC returning different
msg-id in hex or reversed order.

Also do not forget if you're sending concatenated message (>1 part) kannel
will only ask for first part DLR, some SMSC providers are forcing sending
all DLR reports even if you ask only for DLR on 1st part.