What happens if you configure both Kannel 1 & Kannel 2 with the same smsc
configurations?

From: users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of Abdul Basit
Sent: donderdag 23 januari 2014 19:43
To: users
Subject: SMPP proxy for load balancing SMPP traffic

Dear all,

I am looking for SMPP load balancing solution for MT traffic.

                                                                  Kannel 1
                                                                 /

SMSC ==> Load Balancer (smpp proxy) ==>

                                                                 \
                                                                  Kannel 2

Problem is that my smsc operator cannot load balance SMPP traffic to my 2
kannel gateways. How can i load balance this traffic?

Suggestions required.

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445