No one can answer my question? I appreciate any replies.. Thank you!

The issue is as below:

I have setup kannel with an SMPP SMSc.

For DLR-URL, when I submit my HTTP request via CGI, I have dlr-mask=31 and my urlencoded DLR-URL.

Part of my DLR-URL, I need to receive the message ID from kannel (and please note I am submitting multiple numbers in the same HTTP request, so I can not have my own message id, because then it will be the same for all those numbers in one http request). So kannel is responsible to provide message id for EACH INDIVIDUAL number submitted to kannel. But what happens, I get one message ID when type=8 is received, and I get a different message id when type=1 is received.

I use the tag "%I" for the message id from kannel. I can not use the tag "%F", because that is for my SMSc, and i can not/do not want to give this IDs to my client.

Isn't kannel supposed to update the status of ONE MESSAGE according to different types? (I suppose YES) Then why is it giving a different message ID for the same number, but when type is being updated????

Thank you,
Ali.