Hi Kannel users,

I am developing a solution to manage massive SMS campaigns using Kannel.
Performance is really important for me. For that I built many modules to
send messages, to treat delivery status, etc.
Kannel seems to work well while receiving messages via smsbox and sending
via a SMPP SMSC connection. But, it seems to have a little problem to keep
up when we need to manage dlr's. I can reach 1200 SMS/s if I do not request
dlr, but, with dlr I reach only 350 SMS/s.

I use dlr-mask and dlr-url to have the deliveries sent to my software.
Something that bothers me is that kannels opens and closes every HTTP
connection towards my software for every dlr. Maybe this is slowing kannel
down? Is there a way to setup a persistent connection (HTTP 1.1 Keep Alive
- like).

Someone knows how to optimize Kannel dlr? Is it possible to setup multiple
smsbox to handle higher load, perhaps?

Thanks for help!

Douglas