Hi Rene, thanks for the reply.
Yes you were right I saw registered_delivery is coming as 1. Now how would
I set this value. For example one of my client is using Kannel and he sets
dlr-mask 31 n appropriate dlr-url while making the sendsms cgi request. But
still that customer is only getting intermediate DLR i.e 8. Please help me
here.

Thanks a lot.