Hi

Due to some issues with sqlbox dlr routing, I had to define a
smsbox-id in my smsbox group. Because of this, now, in order to be
able to handle dlr-ulr and MOs, I had to add a smsbox-route group
like:

group = smsbox-route
smsbox-id = SmsboxID
smsc-id=smsc1; smsc2; smsc3;smsc4;....; smsc24

However I have over 20 modems each with a different id. Will increase
modem quantity shortly and we change their ids from time to time.

Is there a way I can define a default smsbox-route ie something like

group = smsbox-route
smsbox-id = SmsboxID
smsc-id = *

So unless a specific route is defined all incoming messages dlr/MO are
routed to this smsbox-id. Like is happening now when not specifying
any smsbox-id at all

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via
SMS y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com