Hi,

I have not heard anything from anyone on this (Good or Bad). Does this
means that no-one is using Redis as DLR storage?

I have compiled latest kannel (svn-r5110) from svn with Redis DLR support.

Everything is working fine as i have tested 5-10 messages and DLRs are
getting stored under Redis and getting removed too in case we received dlr.

Just wondering if i can put the same under production?

Is anyone using the same combination under production with 1-2 million
messages per day.

Is anyone facing any issues with kannel DLR with Redis?

Thanks & Regards