Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:07:10 +0530
Subject: Re: Delete message from queue
From: tapan.thapa2...@gmail.com
To: ismaberr...@yahoo.fr
CC: users@kannel.org

You can delete the file however you also need to send a HUP signal to bearerbox.

ps -wef |grep bearerbox|grep -v grep // Check its process id
than
kill -HUP <processid>

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:26 PM, ismail berrada <ismaberr...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello
I have a MO that is not well formed and it is not sent to the ESME
I want to delete this MO without restarting kannel (production case)

The store type is spool and I found the file that contains the MO
The MO is blocked on SMPP Box side
Can I delete the file without any consequences and without restarting Kannel ?

Best regards