Hi list,

We are currently testing the kannel SMSbox and we are seeing some issues
with the  kannel. The issue is that the though kannel bearer box and smsbox
are running  we realize when we hit the send-sms URL, we get "0:Accepted
for delivery". The SMS does not however hit the bearerbox and smsbox hence
SMS is not delivered.

When that happens, no SMS gets delivered till kannel is restarted. It then
works for some time and it happens again and again.

In  SMSbox, we see logs like
 DEBUG: HTTP: Destroying HTTPClient area d6ec0.
DEBUG: HTTP: Destroying HTTPClient for
Wanted to know if u have encountered such an issue before and what the
solution was.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ivan