Hi Tapan,

1. Do you mean I can use many smsbox to fix Operators That I want to transfer
and then bearerbox will transfer my SMS to SMSCs ?

2. For PlaySMS, I must Query Data from databases and process its before send to
kannel right?

3. What parameter that I must receive from PlaySMS to select the right smsbox?

My configuration file is below

#kannel.conf

group = core

admin-port = 13000

smsbox-port = 14000

admin-password = kannel

status-password = kannel

log-file = /var/log/kannel/kannel.log

log-level = 0

access-log = /var/log/kannel/access_kannel.log

#---- DLR table structure

group = dlr-db

id = mydlr

table = "kannel_dlr"

field-smsc = smsc

field-timestamp = timstamp

field-destination = destination

field-source = source

field-service = service

field-url = url

field-mask = mask

field-status = status

field-boxc-id = boxc_id

group = smsbox

#smsbox-id = mysmsbox  do not uncomment this if you have only one smsbox

bearerbox-host = localhost

sendsms-port = 13013

global-sender = 13013

#global-sender = 1000

log-file = /var/log/kannel/smsbox.log

log-level = 0

mo-recode = true

group = smsc

smsc = smpp

smsc-id = SMPPSim

host = 127.0.0.1

#port = 2775

transceiver-mode = 1

receive-port = 2775

smsc-username = smppclient1

smsc-password = 12345

system-type = 'VMA'

#service-type = 'test'

interface-version = 34

#system-id = smppclient1

preferred-smsc-id = SMPPSim

group = sendsms-user

username = kannel

password = kannel

#forced-smsc = SMPPSim

default-sender = '1000'

group = sms-service

keyword = default

accept-x-kannel-headers = true

#text = "No service specified"

catch-all = true

max-messages = 0 # it's better to put this parameter to 0 or you will have a
lot Ack in      your network

get-url = "http://localhost/kannel/?phone=%p&text=%a";

Thanks & Regards

Nilubon Soonthon