Perhaps I cannot point out the logic of why exactly this happens, since I
discovered it only by doing.

Also, another way is that if your main bulk is going via SQLBOX, then if
you push a message via SMSBOX, it will get higher prio and gets on top of
the queue.

Plz try it to confirm, since I did it quite long time ago.