> Dear Kannel People
>
> I am using Bearer + SQLBOX with Oracle database.
>
> SENT_SMS table contains TIME and FOREIGN_ID fields but they are empty for
> sent messages with Momt='MT'. Why bearer/sqlbox dosent feel it ?

foreign_id is the ID smsc gives you.

time field is not empty if you filled it with some value.

to track message you should use dlr_url field you can achieve this via
various techniques:
1) trigger in Oracle
2) put something unique in dlr_url thus you can connect with incoming DLR
message
3) you can use external http call via script update what you need