Van: users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] Namens Salih Al-Hassan
Verzonden: woensdag 23 september 2015 18:03
Aan: users@kannel.org
Onderwerp: Send MT messages as data_sm with payload

HI Guys,

I am trying to setup kannel to work for USSD. Im currently able to receive USSD
requests but unable to send back responses because my provider requires that I
use data_sm instead of submit_sm (which kannel uses).

Is there anyway I can do this? Maybe a patch or something of that sort.

Please help. :-(

Salih