Van: users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] Namens Nanda Kumar P
Verzonden: zondag 24 april 2016 7:11
Aan: users@kannel.org
Onderwerp: Create SMS box for handling dlrs

Hi,

I'm using one instance of bearer box and sms box each and I use kannel to
send sms to the SMSC with delivery report parameters (dlr-mask & dlr-url)
included in the send-sms url. I have no trouble functionality wise in
sending the sms or getting the delivery. However, I do have a problem in the
final throughput I see with and without delivery report. If I do not request
for delivery report, the speeds are consistent at the rate of 300/sec which
the throughput I have configured. However, when I use delivery reports, it
starts with the expected throughput but gradually goes down to 25/sec or
less.

Any idea why this could be? I use kannel 1.4.4

Thanks & Regards,

Nanda