Dear Milan,

Thanks for your feedback. As we use sqlbox we assumed we wouldn't have to use store configurations, hence we have not used the store-type, store-location or store-dump-freq. Could you please suggest best suitable config for them? Thanks in advance.

/Thanks & Regards,/
Biswajit Kumar
Sr. System Engineer, P&D
Bangla Phone Ltd. <http://www.banglaphone.net.bd>
Phone: +880 359 345 1125 <tel:+8803593451125>
Cell: +880 18 33 10 39 09 <tel:+8801833103909>

On 2016-08-08 16:18, Milan P. Stanic wrote:
On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 15:22, Biswajit, BPL wrote:
We are using Kannel 1.4.4 to connect with Mobile operators using SMPP SMSC.
We use SQLBox for handling SMS transaction.
What we want to find out is: where is the location of storing messages which
is showed as 'Queued' in Kannel status page (attached). If and when we need
to restart Kannel after configuration change, we have to wait for the queue
to clear. If we knew which messages were being queued, we could resend those
messages manually after restart.
Appreciate your suggestion.
You don't need to resend messages when you restart kannel if you use
persistent storage for queued messages. Read the userguide and look
configuration directives store-type, store-location and store-dump-freq.
If that does not solve your problem then you should ask further
questions here.