Dear Users,

I am thinking of modifying kannel source to add some of my requirements and
i have no clue where to start.

I am not a unix/ linux C++ developer, but i think i am generally good at
C++, in windows there is usually one main file, which usually is the
starting point. I am not sure about kannel,

Like i want to add some new directives in kannel configuration file. where
in kannel, it reads the configuration so that i can made my additions.

Moreover i am trying to use  *Eclipse, *please advise me if have selected
correct IDE or should i use something else.

Any advise for IDE and starting point will be really useful and appreciated.

Thanks
Ali