Hello,

The best is to use fakesmsc and make some tests that will show you where are
the limitations of your server.

Regards

De : users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] De la part de Alvaro Cornejo
Envoyé : mardi 21 mars 2017 16:24
À : Farough Fazal
Cc : users@kannel.org
Objet : Re: Maximum Number of simultaneous SMSC's connection in Kannel

Hi Fazal

Kannel, by itself, has no limits in terms of msg/sec or number of simultaneous
connections.

The limit is usually in the hardware you use, how you tune your database and
your link bandwidth to your service provider.

Regards,

Alvaro

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier celular
y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS y
GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com

Dear Experts,

For my knowledge, please help me out in knowing that how many maximum number of
simultaneous SMSC's can be defined within the kannel.

Secondly say if i can define 100 simultaneous SMSC's with each supporting a TPS
of 100 Msg/sec. Would kannel be able to handle 100 msg/sec ?

Thanks & Regards.