De : users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] De la part de vinayak mv
Envoyé : mardi 16 mai 2017 18:47
À : kannel users
Objet : FREE SMPP SERVER

Dear Users,

VSMPPBOX an SMPP Server is now free to use with the following features

PREPAID/POSTPAID WITH CREDIT/COST SYSTEM

DND FILTERING

SPAM FILTERING

TEMPLATE FILTERING

PREFIX BASED ROUTING

FAKE DLR GENERATION

DATABASE BASED QUEUING

WORKING FLOW

SMSC<---->BEARERBOX<--->VSMPPBOX<----ESME USERS

Download the binary and config file from
http://evoxtel.com/downloads/

NB: For free activation email your server ip to evox...@gmail.com

--

Thanks & Regards,